1. Blog everyday: NAILED IT!
2. No FB 9-5 M-F: FAILED IT. Gah.
3. Read 100 books: Another banner reading month!
4. Read Poetry: Yep.
5. Table Setting: NOPE
6. Book plot/writing: YES! Nailed it!
7. Print Pics: Nailed it!
8. Track Spending: SUCH A BIG FAIL oh my lord.
9. Post on Insta and 1SE: Nailed it.
10: Have a dinner party: Failed it.
11. Let the kids entertain more at home: Nailed it, if the driveway counts
12. Write poetry: NAILED IT.
13. Volunteer for candidates: FALED IT.
14. Clean the closet + maintain it: FAILED IT.
15. Family movie night: FAILED IT but only because of vacation, so that's not, like, a REAL fail, right?
16. Paint the downstairs and fix the bathroom: Hahahahahahahahahaha
17. Harmonious mornings: Um. Sometimes.
18: More date nights: NAILED IT!!
I didn't just print them-- I FRAMED THEM and made a photobook from our trip AND made Jack a photobook for his birthday. I mean!
I need to do a little thinking about the ones I keep failing. Did I just put them on the list to reach 18? Am I ever going to actually do them? Do I care?