Friday, November 04, 2011

Rmember when Harry was small?

I cannot stop eating graham crackers. It's the weirdest thing. I bought a box of them yesterday, and it is more than half gone today. A little over 24 hours later. I like to brew a scalding hot cup of decaf coffee and drink it while I eat sheet after sheet letting them dissolve in my mouth. So weird. My diet is 90% graham crackers, decaf coffee, and honey crisp apples. The other 10% is a mix of turkey wraps and whatever new dish I try to make for dinner. Tonight was minestrone, which was delicious and really, really easy. I assembled it and cleaned it up and unloaded groceries in a quick 23 minutes before we ran (literally) to school and picked up Harry.

Check it out! Cooper smiled for the picture:

Then he fell asleep

and seeing him all snuggled up against Ben sent me searching my blog archives for a picture of Harry sleeping against Ben that I remembered from around this time (December, actually) in 2006:

Where does the time go? A string of blessedly ordinary days and bam! Kindergarten. Cooper rolled over today (he did it last week, too, but I didn't see it with my own eyes so I thought one of the big boys climbed in the crib and flipped him over, but today I saw him do it), and tomorrow he'll be packing his bags for college. I'll probably still be hunched over the kitchen counter eating graham crackers.


  1. Such sweet pictures of Ben and the babies!

  2. aaaaaaand, weepy again. LOL