Okay, you guys. It looks like a I read 102 books this year. For a second there, I didn't think I would make it, but then we drove to Florida and back, and I had so much time to read!
9. Undone by Karin Slaughter: This only took a couple of hours to read. Sure, I figured it out on the 10th page, but it was still a really entertaining thriller.
8. Lizzy and Jane by Katherine Reay: This was a predictable, but sweet, story about 2 sisters. I think I would ave loved it in the summer.
7. Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham: I am a sucker for memoirs, and this one was hilarious.
6. Motherhood: The Second Oldest Profession by Erma Bombeck: Oh, so funny. So retro. So what mommy blogs used to be.
5. The Grass Is Always Greener Over the Septic Tank by Erma Bombeck: The part about building a tract house in the burbs killed me because, erm, it's my life.
4. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty: You should really read this. I did in the car, and it was even possible to drown out the kids' screaming.
3. If Life Is a Bowl of Cherries, What Am I Doing in the Pits? by Erma Bombeck: The part about selfless gifts from children made m cry, and the rest was so funny and so exactly like what having small kids is about.
2. What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty: A woman his her head at the gym and passes out and forget the last 10 years of her life. SO GOOD.
1. The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters: OH MY GOD. This book is a revelation. That's all I can say.