I cannot stop buying all of the things. And! I am buying dumb shit. Like really dumb. Like, I DO NOT NEED THE STUFF and also, I am not buying the things I do need. LIKE CLOTHES. I need to stop buying so much food and junk and subscribe to Stitch Fix again or something. So, in the meantime, I am going to post all the random crap I buy in the hopes that I will stop buying it.
- A mega pack of thank you notes (actually, I stand by these-- who doesn't need them?)
- Oprah magazine and also Real Simple (A student was giving a presentation on magazines and one click led to another)
- Gretchen Rubin's new book (a total impulse buy when I saw someone post a screenshot of it on Insta. I for sure could have waited for it to come in from the library. Damn one-swipe buy setting)
- Two dresses at Gap for Dorothy that she probably won't even like (you guys! The Gap is just giving its stuff away, and I am powerless to resist)
- Jack's birthday party (a necessary purchase, I know)
- The American Girl doll of the year and a bunch of her stuff, including a stuffed pig (Dorothy's birthday, but still. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEEEEEEE)
I need to buy Ben a birthday gift. And also Jack. And get my Frye boots resoled. And I am out of face masks. THE LIST IS ENDLESSSSSSSSSS.
Apropos of nothing, Hillary Clinton, ruling Dorothy's bedroom from the balcony of Elsa's castle: