Short answer: NO because some of them were ongoing goals, and I have already failed them. Also, some of my resolutions just sucked.
Ok. Here's what I am working with in terms of unmet goals:
1. Print my pictures monthly. I have printed zero pictures.
2. Do yoga everyday. Oops.
3. Move or at least pain the basement and redecorate boys' bathroom. I did buy a new shower curtain and hand towel, but other wise absolutely not.
4. Watch all the Oscar movies before the Oscars.We didn't see Vice until after the fact.
5. Record 24 POTY podcasts episodes. We took that in another direction and quit.
6. Work on my abs. There were literally 3 days where I did sit ups.
7. Get a puppy. Whut.
8. Take vitamins. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. But! I have focused on healthy eating, especially over the last 5 months.
9. Find perfect black heels. I forgot about this one, but I sort of like it...
I made 19 resolutions and have kept 10 of them. Still, nine outstanding resolutions really bugs me. I am going to commit to doing #1 for sure, keeping my eyes peeled for #9, and working #2 and #6 into my weekly routine.
#3, #7-- those are nuts.
#8: I mean listen. Are vitamins even good for me?
#4, #5: Those ships have sailed.
What about you? Any resolutions that stuck around?