Here's what I want to do with the rest of 2019:
- September Whole30 (starting on the 3rd because I am weak and love Labor Day food celebrations and also pizza and vodka lemonades at the pool)
- Yoga everyday in September (this one I will actually start on 9/1)
- Use my planner again! Bonus: I can buy a new one when I run out of pages!
- Write 3 days a week for the whole damn semester.
- Drink more water (this is something I neglect every time my eating habit turn to shit again)
- Have Spring 2020 prepped before Halloween
- Spend the first 10 minutes of my morning meditating instead of staring at my IG feed.
- Blog more often but also say more interesting things (THIS IS A TOUGH ONE)
But seriously. This has been a great summer, but at the same time, I AM READY FOR IT TO BE OVER. Today was my last SAHM summer day, and I am so glad we all made it. I just got a notification from the app I use to track my family that Ben has left his office, and I assume that means he's coming home, and I cried happy tears. I mean not really, but almost. I spent all morning doing id things and then was ready to settle down and plow through some work (classes start next week, but the contract year started the 22nd, and there are so many emails), and I haven't been able to, which is just so frustrating. It\s the kind of frustrating that has been happening since June, but I am just especially over it in August. I thought this last week would be easy peasy because I would be able to appreciate that the kids are going back to school and all of this will just be a filtered summer memory BUT OH MY GOD I AM SO OVER IT!